Forbes Magazine's article on Trump's son-in-law, Jared Kushner, contains a wealth of information about how they used social media -- especially Facebook -- to win the election.
Even Google's former CEO said, “Best I can tell, he actually ran the campaign and did it with essentially no resources.”
Some new concepts to study and master:
- "Facebook micro-targeting"
- "Message tailoring"
- "Sentiment manipulation"
- "Machine learning"
- "Television and online advertising? Small and smaller"
- "...a custom geo-location tool that plotted the location density of about 20 voter types over a live Google Maps interface"
- "Ineffective ads were killed in minutes, while successful ones scaled."
- "...more than 100,000 uniquely tweaked ads to targeted voters each day"